Virginia 1st Colony Trucker Hat
The 1st Colony Virginia Trucker Hat is tribute to the state of Virginia that was founded in 1607, the Colony of Virginia was the first English colony in the world. In 1775 before the Declaration of Independence was officially adopted, the Virginia Colony became the Commonwealth of Virginia, one of the original thirteen states of the United States.
The Virginia 1st Colony Trucker Hat is a six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• Structured, mid-profile, six-panel cap
• 47/25/28 cotton/polyester/nylon
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• 3-1/2″ crown
• Head circumference – 21 5/8″ to 23 5/8″